Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Cookie Swap!

It's December, the month of eggnog, gingerbread and best of all, Craft's annual holiday cookie swap! On December 16, eleven of us are meeting at Craft to exchange our favorite holiday treats. It's a major job perk to be surrounded by so many fellow sweets lovers.

I will be sharing my Mocha Chip Brownies (recipe to come in my cookbook) and leaving with ten more reasons to indulge my sweet tooth. An email with the full cookie roster went around last week and my mouth is already watering.... Chocolate cayenne cookies with sea salt, lemon ricotta cookies, oatmeal cream pie cookies, and everything else sounds so delicious.


It's not too late to plan your own cookie swap. For inspiration, check out some of my favorite cookbooks devoted to cookies, below. Better yet, dig up an old family recipe. Variety is the spice of the cookie swap, so don't be afraid to bring something unique. Happy baking!




No comments:

Post a Comment